Thursday, September 06, 2012

My first day to myself -- OH, um, I mean: Jonah's first day of school

Yesterday Jonah had his first day of mother's-day-out/preschool, where he will be spending two days every week.  I went out to breakfast with friends after dropping him off, then went home and worked on some projects in my studio, made myself a smoothie for lunch, surfed the internet in peaceful silence....it was a beautiful thing.  By the time I picked him and his little friend M.G. up at the end of the day, I was so excited to see his adorable little face again.  I LOVE it when that happens!

Billy's first day of school 2012
Jonah, getting right to work with some playdough in his new classroom

Billy's first day of school 2012

Billy's first day of school 2012

Billy's first day of school 2012
At the end of a good, long day of play and learning

Billy's first day of school 2012

Billy's first day of school 2012

No comments: