Wednesday, January 16, 2013

School Christmas Parties

(Class party catch up, because I know all of the grandparents want/need to see this sort of thing...)  :-)

The day after we got all of our boxes moved into the new house, all four of our children had their class Christmas parties.  Greg and I started at Jonah's school, which included an adorable musical presentation, then took Jonah with us to the other three parties.





I was really surprised that Jonah actually participated and didn't get all shy and weird on stage.  This is probably due to the fact that he couldn't see me, so I was seeing him in his own element, interacting with his teachers, rather than the crazy faux shyness he puts on when he's out in public with me.  How lovely.

Billy's class Christmas party 2013
With his little girlfriend M.  M says that she and Jonah are an item.  Jonah still hasn't weighed in on this topic.  I'll get back to you on that.  In 10 to 15 years.  Or longer.  Let's just give it an even 20.

Billy's class Christmas party 2013
Book exchange circle...this just confused the bajeezus out of all of the little people as they passed gift-wrapped books around and around, wondering....but can I keep one??!

Billy's class Christmas party 2013

Billy's class Christmas party 2013

Billy's class Christmas party 2013

Can I just say how much I LOVED being able to photograph Greg interacting with our children?  It felt rare and beautiful.  With such a long absence comes perspective, to be sure.

Billy's class Christmas party 2013
And now, for the first sugar rush of the day....

Billy's class Christmas party 2013

Billy's class Christmas party 2013

Andrew's class party:
Sparky's class Christmas party 2013

Sparky's class Christmas party 2013
(Jonah's expression makes me laugh)

Sparky's class Christmas party 2013

Sparky's class Christmas party 2013

Sparky's class Christmas party 2013

Sparky's class Christmas party 2013

Elijah's party:
Max's class Christmas party 2013

Max's class Christmas party 2013
Jonah was feeling smug, because he'd just gotten Elijah's "Christmas gift" from a class friend without Elijah realizing it.

Lavella's class:
Daisy's class Christmas party 2013

Daisy's class Christmas party 2013

Daisy's class Christmas party 2013

L1280647
I feel quite certain that Jonah might actually be a monkey.

No comments: