Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Road trip: Independence Day Potluck

On the 4th of July we got together both sides of the family.  There have been several new additions to our family over the past year, so it was especially exciting to get everyone all together in one place!

Everyone

Independence Day picnic in PA

Independence Day picnic in PA

My two youngest brothers, Christopher and Joel (19 & 17).  I wanted to say they're my two littlest brothers, but.....actually I'm pretty sure we must have been standing on uneven ground.  Because in real life, I'm pretty sure I don't clear Joel's shoulder.
Independence Day picnic in PA

Grace & Nick
Independence Day picnic in PA

Independence Day picnic in PA

(That's my mom diving off the dock)
Independence Day picnic in PA

Jonathan & Allison.....VERY SERIOUS
Independence Day picnic in PA

Joy's face is killing me here (I feel like this could be a Norman Rockwell painting)
Independence Day picnic in PA

There goes trouble....literally
Independence Day picnic in PA

Independence Day picnic in PA

And of course, we had our own personal fireworks show:
Independence Day picnic in PA

Independence Day picnic in PA

Independence Day picnic in PA

Independence Day picnic in PA

For all pics of this day, here's the Flickr set.

No comments: