Friday, September 17, 2010

A change of hair

Most of you who have known me for more than 4 years will remember something: I'm actually a Short Haired Girl. It was only when I became pregnant with Lavella that I decided to start growing my hair out so that I could opt for the super easy ponytail in the mornings. However, I no longer have a tiny baby in the house, and I actually sleep through the night, am not feeding anyone with my body, and other such novelties.  I think I can manage to style my hair into something a little more interesting now.

As of this morning, this is how long I had managed to grow it:





To donate your hair to Locks Of Love, your need to be able to cut off a ponytail of at least 10 inches:





Here it is, pre-dye:









And then after I'd treated it to a POWER RED:



(Feria color "R68")





It feels good to be back to normal again. :-)

No comments: