Thursday, October 24, 2013

Sewing Class

My crazy sewing class girls

Two months ago, I decided to start a sewing class.  (Actually it was Piper's idea -- the 2nd girl from the far right.  She reeeeeeaaaallly wanted to learn to sew, and I thought.....well wouldn't it be more fun with a bunch of friends?)

Untitled

I've been part of many grown-up crafting and knitting groups over the years, and it was fun to see the dynamics of these girls as they got to know each other and I watched them become a little community right in my kitchen.  By week two, they already had inside jokes, catch phrases, etc.  So cute!!

Sewing class: supplies

Sewing class: Lavella

Lavella's embroidery -- I'm so proud of her!!

Lavella's owl embroidery

Sewing class: Gabby

Sewing class: Shelby

Sewing class: embroidery hoops

Sewing class: Kara & Anna

Sewing class: Lucy

Sewing class: hand embroidered pillows

Sewing class: mug of floss

No comments: