Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Hunger Strikes

I have never been so hungry in all my life. Well scratch that, I suppose I have been this hungry, but it was when I was pregnant with and then nursing Andrew. If my stomach wasn't being so smushed up into my lungs, I'd be eating as much in one sitting as Greg does. And I haven't gained a pound yet! Actually, I lost 6 pounds or so first off, and I've just now gained them back. It makes me feel like I'm just chewing things all day, but not actually processing anything. AGGGHHH!

Every day now I can feel the baby move. Right on schedule, the motions are getting stronger and more pronounced. It can hear now! An interesting thought. When I was pregnant with Andrew, I was a little wierded out by that at first, but then I realized that it's not like having a regular person shadowing you all the day long, but....well I suppose I don't really need to explaine. Anyway, that's the news, folks. See ya.

No comments: