Sunday, January 31, 2010

Lollipop Junction

Yesterday we got a Poppy-Nana package in the mail that contained GIANT LOLLIPOPS!


"Thank you, Poppy and Nana!"

Everyone was so excited about them! Jonah had never had a lollipop in his life, so he was completely taken with it, and sat there and drooled it all down his front. I didn't know that a person that small could even produce that much drool.



Elijah thought the lollipop was awesome too, except there was one problem.



Everyone was sitting on the wrong couch.

Obviously, THIS is the proper couch to sit on.



Although, if you ask me, he doesn't look all that happy there either.



So apparently, this is what bliss looks like.



Oh, and Andrew was "playing the lollipop flute". In case anyone was wondering.

5 comments:

a.susie said...

Adorable. And yes, I can't quite fathom how Isaiah can take a small simple morsel of food and turn it into a total slime fest. Wow.

Anonymous said...

The wrong couch: life can be soooo traumatic when things aren't done just as they should be or to our liking, huh, Elijah?

Glad you liked the lollipops. I got them at Cracker Barrel.

Love you,

Nana

Anonymous said...

I thought the old couch was the one for eating, in which case, everyone was sitting on the right couch to begin with. Am I right?

Nana

Wendy said...

this reminds me of the lolli pop kids on the wizard of oz. Such fun!

wendy said...

this reminds me of the lolli pop kids on the wizard of oz. Such fun!