Friday, May 20, 2011

Thank you and a manicure

In the interest of making sure everyone knows that we have not dropped off the face of the earth -- yes, we are still here!  There was a family camping trip last weekend (our first full-family camping ever!), and then this week has been full of catching up on the house-cleaning, catching up on the sleeping, catching up on my project to-do list...  Every time I try to sit down to write a blog post, I feel too pressed to write properly, so I put it off one more day...  For today, I'd just like to say: thank you.  Thank you to each of your readers who comments and makes my day.  Thank you for the silent readers who never comment but just drop by to skim through the pictures. Thank you to my siblings who don't like my writing style. Thank you to my husband who has taught me to see the world through a camera lens.  Thank you.

I'll be back next week with pictures from our camping trip, some new recipes, a knitting project and more.

Today we're up to more important things than blog posts...like giving each-other manicures.

Daisy's manicure

Because when you're 4-years-old and your name is Lavella, getting a fresh color change can sometimes be The Most Pressing Event of your day.

2 comments:

DaniG said...

What do you mean they don't like your writing style? You're a fine writer - tell them I said so. Sibs!

Celeste Lipp said...

My girl loves funky manicures, too!  We've done green, orange and white for St. Patrick's and I think this summer we'll do red, white and blue.  It's sooooo important to take time for the really fun parts of being a mom.