Monday, April 04, 2005

Egg Hunt


easterhunt01
Originally uploaded by faithdarling.

easterhunt02
Originally uploaded by faithdarling.
Yesterday Greg and I organized a late Easter Egg Hunt for Grace, Joy, their friend Yvonne, Christopher, Joel, Rachel and Andrew. The only problem with Andrew being in on the hunt was that everything he found, he felt he needed to eat right away. He ended up eating 4 small chocolate eggs (I think!), which is more chocolate than he's ever had in one shot. Last night, I put him to bed at 9:30pm, but after talking to himself and then crying on and off for about an hour-and-a-half, I got him back up, gave him some water and cuddled with him before finally putting him back to bed. We both fell asleep around midnight, I think. No more chocolate for that child!

No comments: