Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Thai Thai

Tonight, Hannah and I went out with two old friends (meaning that we have been friends for a few years now, rather than that the friends themselves have actually aged to anything that might be considered old). Faith and Eve were not sure if they wanted to eat adventurously, but we decided on a Thai place (called Thai Thai and located on Rt 11 between the two strip clubs -- good, inexpensive food, in case anyone is interested). Both girls bravely ordered, and ended up liking their dishes! Hannah and I got a few extra things as well to give them the full experience, and we had a lot of fun together.

Here are some pics that we took.


Faith and Eve


The first belly to belly picture that has been taken of us so far.


I think that Faith and Eve felt sort of left out.


(Faith, Eve, Hannah, Faith/me)
Blogged with the Flock Browser

3 comments:

MA said...

there's a nice looking place near our house called thai thai. when we first moved in i was really excited to have a thai place so close. then i noticed it was a massage school. what a bummer. for anyone whos not had thai before... thai is SOO not experimental. now korean... that's experimental. miss and love you. your tum tums look so cute!

Anonymous said...

OMG I made it to the Darling Blog spot! I'm famous! ;-P ~Eve

The Kansas City Hoovers said...

I love Thai and was excited to find a good thai place close to our house out here. Looks like you guys had a blast. By the way!! I had my little girl!! Emma Grace, born 7/9/08 at 7lbs 2oz and 18.5 inches.