Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine's Day Class Party

On Monday, the boys had class parties, so Lavella, Jonah and I spent most of our afternoon at the school, "helping" with the different activities.  Of course, I forgot my camera so these were taken by my phone, but I know that for some of you, any pictures of the children are exciting, no matter the quality, so here you go!


 

Andrew, helping Lavella decorate her cupcake


 



 

The "face" cupcakes that Andrew made for himself and Lavella


 

Elijah, working on a heart-shaped tooth-pillow



 

Elijah, after opening -- and eating -- his Valentine treats

Jonah's nap was delayed, which made things a little rough, but the older three had a good time, so it was worth it.

1 comment:

Jill said...

So kid-cute! Andrew is doing what big brothers do best. Love the green tongue. How do those NY Yankees shirts go over in Dallas Cowboy territory?