Thursday, June 30, 2005

Mmmmm, chapstick


Mmmmm, chapstick
Originally uploaded by faithdarling.
On Tuesday, I woke up with Elijah for his 7am meal. As I was feeding him, I could hear Andrew talking to himself. When I got up to go downstairs, I noticed the door to Andrew's room was shut, so I figured he was in there with Joy, talking to her and stuff.

I went downstairs with Elijah. When I reached the living room, I heard this little voice "hi!". Andrew was crouched by the couch -- no idea why he was crouched, but aparently he'd decided that waking Joy was like trying to wake the dead, and for some reason didn't come to me (like he always does), but instead went downstairs to amuse himself. Thankfully, I couldn't find any trouble he might have gotten himself into, so I think that he just was down here talking. (!) Starting that night though, we began putting up the baby gate at the top of the stairs when we went to bed.

Also that day, Elijah was lying on his tummy crying, and then rolled right over! That's early, I think, and it was kind of startling!

In other news, yesterday, in a moment of desparation to quell a rising fit, Joy gave Andrew her cherry chapstick, which he promptly ate. The photo above shows the little fellow in action. Greg claimed to be grossed out, but it seems to me that Greg may have done something just like that when little...(or maybe older?) =0

2 comments:

Sarah said...

does andrew have another mohawk?

Faith said...

Yes he does! Greg gave it to him last week. =)