Sunday, September 07, 2008

Belly: 24 weeks

NOTE: Photo credit for the two shots of me teaching the children a few posts ago were taken by Uncle Bob.



It has been brought to my attention that I haven't shown you all my belly much at all during this pregnancy, and the scope of my bulbous growth in the first day of school picture came as a surprise to some (Greg, Jom).  Jill (Greg's mom) just happened to take these two pictures of me the other day while I was spinning in their kitchen, and as they show my belly to great advantage, here they are:





Just to round things out, here's a cute picture from today of my three children playing with Joel and Rachel out on our little playground in the backyard.


And then here is Rachel coming home from school on her 2nd day (she rides the bus home by herself every afternoon since everyone else stays behind for sports practices of all sorts).


Andrew ran out to greet her, then wasn't sure what to do because it was all so emotional, so he decided to fling himself down on the lawn.  All kinds of drama.

Blogged with the Flock Browser

2 comments:

The Kansas City Hoovers said...

You look Great!

Mom2Zoey said...

What a cute belly. Sometimes I really miss being pregnant. I hope you are enjoying it. ~A