Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Girl's Night Out: Pool Night

My friends Jenny, Grace and I are the organizers of our church's Girl's Night Out group, which is open to all the ladies in our church, as well as any community ladies who would like to join us.  At a local biker bar, they have free pool, so we planned a Pool Night for the day after Independence Day.  My mother-in-law Jill came along to show off her Pool Shark Skilzz.

Girl's night out: Pool Night
Jill taking a shot; Jenny striking a pose

Girl's night out: Pool Night
Lisa H. with her fierce Competitive Face on

Girl's night out: Pool Night
Jenny and I entertained everyone with our New Improved version of pool

Girl's night out: Pool Night
Because I'm so terrible at regular straight shots, I thought I'd try to pull some tricks

Girl's night out: Pool Night
Jenny trying to play the punching bag

Girl's night out: Pool Night

Girl's night out: Pool Night
Socializing -- the most important aspect of the night!

No comments: